Wigwam home plans respects European and international building norms. If you want to build in the United States according to our plans, we recommend that you seek the expertise of a local architect and/or engineer who can help you modify the plans according to the requirements of your local authority. If the state and region in which you live require strict building conditions, we recommend that you purchase our concept package which can be easily modified so as to include all the required building details. Only our CUSTOM package includes plans built specifically for you and your region. For more details on our CUSTOM package, access our CUSTOM section from the menu bar.
LOCAL BUILDING CODES AND ZONING REQUIREMENTS
Local building requirements can vary according to location or building site, geography, climate or other contextual conditions. We inform you that some of the following states apply strict regulations:
- states with high seismic activity : California, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, Nevada
- coastal areas with high winds and frequent hurricanes : Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, North Carolina
- states with special codes: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, FL, Idaho, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Wyoming
- Nevada authorities require plans signed and stamped only by architects registered in Nevada
We inform you that several states require the signature and the stamp of a local architect and/or engineer. We recommend that you consult a local specialist who can sign and stamp the plans bought from our website.
We also recommend you to purchase the technical project in CAD format. A CAD file, together with the WIGWAM building license, will help the local architect and local builder to modify and copy the plans, so as to meet all requirements and those of the local authorities.
In order to purchase our home plans you need to access the ADD TO CART section. Once we receive the payment, the plans will be delivered to your address, according to our shipping schedule.
All transactions for purchase digital products, pdf downloads are made through payment gateways such as PayPal or Stripe that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Due to the non-returnable nature of digital products once they are sent by the system or downloaded, your order becomes non-refundable. In order to exercise your right of cancelation, you must inform us your decision by means a clear statement. You can inform us at your decision by email email@example.com or by visiting this page on our website https://wigwamhomeplans.com/webform/contact.
"Concept package" is a service designed to include the concept for an architectural project, as found in the preview images of each individual house. The package includes the concept, a set of general plans with a basic layout, general surface areas and main elevations. We mention that these plans do not contain the details necessary for construction, without indicating the structural system and mechanical equipment, pluming and heating.
"Technical project package" includes the design concept and the general plans for an architectural project, as found in the preview of each individual house. Additionally, the package includes a set of detailed architectural plans that include detailed execution requirements.
Shipping dates can vary according to the plan package you've selected.
- Shipping for the CONCEPT PACKAGE will be processed in 1-2 business days for the electronic format (A4, jpeg, pdf) and from 3 to 7 business days for the printed plans.
- Shipping for the TECHNICAL PROJECT PACKAGE will take up to 20 business days. The Concept Plans included in the package will be delivered in 1-2 business days and the Technical Project blueprints and electronic version (jpeg, pdf or CAD) will be shipped within 20 business days.
- Shipping for the CUSTOM PACKAGE will be processed after all the details of the project have been finalized and are confirmed with the client. Shipping dates will vary according to each individual customer.